The C-1000B allows single line phones or phone systems to share a phone line with one or two Viking doorboxes or paging amplifiers. The C-1000B provides two Touch Tone controlled relays to operate door strikes or gate openers and provides doorbox triggered CCTV camera switching.
Viking doorboxes and paging amplifiers can be used on single line, residential or home office applications as well as on fully loaded systems, because they are no longer limited to installation on unused trunk ports.
- Allows two Viking doorboxes or Viking paging amplifiers to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system
- Doorbox triggered CCTV camera switching
- Custom ringing mode allows you to distinguish doorbox calls from C.O. calls
- Compatible with up to two of the following Viking doorbox models: W-1000, W-2000A, or W-3000. Alternatively, the Analog PABX/KSU station mode allows compatibility with a single Viking handsfree phone (E-10A, E-20B, E-30, K-1700-3 or 1600A Series) Compatible with Viking’s Single Line Paging Controller, Model SLP-1.
- Call waiting tones indicate which doorbox is calling and distinguish a doorbox call from a C.O. line call
- Calls can be placed on hold when visitors call from the doorbox or when paging
- Provides two Touch Tone controlled N.O. or N.C. dry contact closures (5 amp rating) for door strikes or gate openers
- Keyless entry/postal lock input
- Built-in talk battery for “No C.O. Line” applications
- Auxiliary contact output for doorbells, lights, etc.