Designed to address a variety of apartment entry applications, Viking C-3000 Entry System provides secure multi-tenant building access, without the need for CO lines; the only requirement is that each tenant have a touch-tone telephone set wired to their apartment. Conversely, the C-3000 performs equally as well in installations where CO lines are present. An individual C-3000 module has a 12-tenant capacity; for larger applications, a maximum of eight (8) C-3000 modules can be interconnected, allowing a total system capacity of up to 96 tenants. A C-3000 system consists of at least one Master C-3000 module, and as many as seven Slave modules.
From either of two entry doors, visitors may ring a tenant's telephone with a distinctive cadence, alerting the tenant of their arrival. They tenant may then converse freely with the visitor via their existing telephones. Once identified, the tenant can elect to allow the visitor entry, by entering a single touch-tone on the keypad of the tenant's telephone set.
The C-3000 keyless entry feature supports unique entry codes for each tenant. As a measure of security, the codes can be easily changed as tenants move in and out of the building. A postal lock feature is also supplied as an added convenience.
- Functions with or without tenant CO lines
- No monthly charges for a dedicated line
- Programmable, unique keyless entry code for each tenant
- No need to add "call waiting" feature to tenant™s lines
- Remote control from dedicated programming phone
- Supports (2) entry doors and (2) door strikes
- 12-tenant capacity may be expanded to 96 tenants at any time