The ERAM-4M Memory Expansion Kit is designed to expand the voice record memory of the AES-2000 using non-volatile memory.
Each kit includes one 28 pin non-volatile memory chip which provides four minutes of record time, equivalent to 75 names.
The number of chips required is dependant on the desired number of names. The AES-2000 is factory configured for 75 names, expandable to accommodate up to 525 names.
- 16 position, 0.5 inch high back-lit display
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer
- Factory configured to handle 75 apartments
- Field expandable to 525 apartments
- Non-volatile data memory for names, phone numbers and access codes
- Stainless steel keypad for direct code entry
- Volume control
- TTY jack for connection to personal TTY
- Postal lock input
- Built in modem for remote programming
- Available in surface mount or flush mount configurations
- Keyless entry capability