The HF-3W handsfree paging unit allows employees to respond to a paging message without reaching for the telephone. It is perfect for use in city desks, shipping and service applications where quick answers are needed.
The HF-3W generates its own talk battery and will interface with unused trunk ports on PABX’s and key systems, and single line phones, as well as some telephone systems with a two-way paging port and a contact closure.
Simply page the intended employee with a question and they can respond by speaking toward the paging horn.
Paging and talk-back volume sensitivity controls are provided.
- Improved audio circuitry
- Alert tone
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- 28V DC talk battery
- 3 watts of paging power
- Compatible with some two-way paging ports
- Background music input
- May be integrated into existing paging system
- (1) 25AE paging horn included
- 25-50 foot talk-back range
- Optional second speaker may be added