The K-1900-9 may be used with any standard Touch Tone phone to provide single number (hot-line) or multi-number speed dialing.
The K-1900-9 is capable of storing 100 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory and will operate on any standard loop start C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station with a standard Touch Tone phone.
When programmed as a multi-number dialer, the K-1900-9 will allow the user to enter a 1 or 2 digit Touch Tone code which will trigger the unit to speed dial one of up to 100 different telephone numbers. When programmed as a single number hot-line dialer, the K-1900-9 will dial a single pre-programmed number when any off-hook condition is detected on the “PHONE” port. The K-1900-9 can also be used as an alarm dialer, initializing speed dialing from a contact closure.
- Programmable as a single number hot-line dialer or a multi-number dialer
- Stores up to (100) 32-digit phone numbers
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Local or remote programmable with a standard Touch Tone phone
- AC power allows installation on nearly any analog line
- Touch Tone dialing with normal or high speed settings
- Increased toll restriction (programmable on/off)
- Ring thru mode allows you to call the phone connected to the dialer
- LED status indicator
- Push button security code override
- Allows 911 dialing
- Single number alarm dialer mode
- Programmable call timer