Viking’s K-202-DVA is a fully programmable two-input, multi-number auto dialer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-202-DVA has two dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to seven 32-digit phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input.
Messages can be recorded locally or remotely with a total message time for both inputs of two minutes. The K-202-DVA has call progress detection capability with normal and fast busy, call pickup, CPC and ring-no-answer detection. Programming is easily done with a Touch Tone phone.
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Stores up to seven 32-digit phone numbers (fourteen 32-digit numbers total)
- 2 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
- Programmable message repeat counter
- Programmable lap counter
- Eight inputs programmable normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
- Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling Programmable qualifier timer for each input (time for an event to be qualified as an alarm)
- Programmable resume timer for each input (time following reset for input to become active again)
- Call progress detection
- Programmable ringback limit for call progress
- Remote security and access codes
- Local or remote programming and recording
- Compatible with the RC-2A and RC-3 remote DTMF controllers
- Phone numbers may be programmed as pager numbers (no voice message played)