The Viking model LLA-1 provides long line and off premise extension (OPX) capabilities for PABX and KSU analog stations, ISDN terminal adapters, channel banks, etc. The long loop adapter converts any low talk battery voltage or weak ringing analog line into a standard 48V line with powerful 20HZ sine wave ring signal.
The LLA-1 is compatible with pulse dialing, touch tone dialing, hook switch flash features, CPC signaling, and Caller ID features. A ground screw terminal allows for improved surge protection and as a earth ground reference for the regenerated line.
The long loop adapter is easy to install, requires no programming, and can be used as a direct replacement for the discontinued Proctor model 46222 long loop adapter.
- Convert an analog KSU/PABX station to a standard voltage OPX
- Provides 48 VDC talk battery
- Provides 20 HZ, 10 REN sine wave ringing
- Passes Caller ID information
- Passes hook switch flash
- DTMF and pulse dialing compatible
- Passes CPC signals
- Electrically isolates PABX station from extended loop
- Provides additional lightning and surge protection
- Selectable ring protocols