Why pay for a dedicated line for your elevator/emergency phone or alarm panel?
The LSR-1 Line Seizure Relay allows the user to share an existing phone line with an emergency phone or other priority alarm device. This can save hundreds of dollars a year over leasing a dedicated phone line.
The LSR-1 can be used on any C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
Important: When the emergency device is in use, the phone line is not available for normal use. Any additional emergency calls will have to be made on another phone line. For this reason the LSR-1 is not recommended for single line applications.
Note: Connecting more than one set of microphone and speaker combinations to the LSR-1 may infringe on US Patent 5,386,463.
- Interrupts any call in progress and returns fresh dial tone to the emergency phone
- Modular connections for easy installation
- Operates on any 12 - 32V DC power source
- 12V DC adapter provided
- During power outages the line is connected directly to the emergency device
- Off hook detection LED for emergency device port
- Handy test button to simulate an emergency device off hook