The RAD-AMP extends the usefulness of your phone system to remote employees, as well as providing call forwarding to remote employees or locations.
As a line extender, the RAD-AMP provides authorized users remote access to PABX, Centrex or Electronic Key system features.
As a call diverter, the RAD-AMP provides call forwarding from one location to another. After detecting an inbound call, the RAD-AMP accesses a second phone line, dials a preprogrammed Touch Tone number, and then bridges the two lines.
As a Telecommuting extender, the RAD-AMP gives remote workers access to most PABX/KSU features from their home or cell phone. The home based employee hears a special tone when answering and has the option of taking the work related call. Remote call center personnel can "Log-In" and Log-Out" or change their forwarding number as their location changes. Using Touch Tones, remote workers can use phone system features to transfer the call to another extension or voice mail, start a conference call, generate a page or any other feature available to an analog PABX/KSU extension.
- Improved audio amplifier
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Programmable ring delay
- Remote night switch
- Disconnects on CPC, busy, return dial tone, maximum call time or by dialing #7
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Auxiliary dry contacts
- Programmable 15 second to 49.5 minute call timer
- Compatible with analog stations on PABX and KSU systems
- Simple programmable toll restriction
- Line Extender Access code(s)
- 500 ms hook switch flash command
- 2 second disconnect command
- Call Diverter 32 digit phone number memory
- Telecommuting Extender Log-In and Log-Out capability
- Special tone notifies of work related calls
- Supports PABX/KSU features (transfers, voicemail, paging, etc.) to remote employees