The SLP-1 Single Line Paging Controller will allow you to page family members or co-workers from any phone in your home or small office. The pages can be hard over the same speakers that are installed for music distribution.
The SLP-1 connects in series with a single existing phone line. The unit has a built-in 2 watt amplifier, pre-amp output, music on hold input, intercom features, and selectable loud ringing. The SLP-1 provides an input for a lighted doorbell switch, allowing a door chime to be heard over existing speakers. Page from several differnt phone lines by connecting multiple units.
- Whole house/small business paging from existing phones
- Built-in two-watt mono paging amplifier with gain control
- Phone to phone intercom
- Page from several different phone lines by connecting multiple units
- Music on hold
- Caller on hold
- Can provide background music from an external source
- Background music mute (automatic during paging or touch tone selectable while you are on a call)
- Selectable loud ringing (electronic warble over speakers)
- Unique front and back door chimes when used with a C-1000B or C-2000A doorbox controllers
- Switch selectable On-Hold alarm tones
- Stereo pre-amp input and line level output for use with receivers and high wattage amplifiers
- Simple control commands - no touch tone programming
- Page trigger output (12V signal for enabling paging source input on multi-source amps)
- Pre-amp volume control
- Bypass code - ignores all touch tones on next off-hook allowing you to steer through auto attendants, etc.
- Comes complete with power supply