The SoundStation IP 4000 SIP voice conferencing unit is the answer for organizations that are ready for the benefits and versatility of a SIP enabled business.
Designed for offices or small to medium sized conference rooms, the SoundStation IP 4000 SIP provides remarkable room coverage. You can speak naturally from up to 10-feet away from a microphone and still be heard clearly on the far end of the call. Need coverage for a larger room? The optional extension microphones offer an increased pickup for larger rooms. Plus, with gated microphone technology, echo and background noise is almost entirely eliminated.
Polycom's SoundStation IP 4000 provides remarkable voice quality for your SIP environment. Provides the same quality as Polycom's well known SoundStation in a VoIP connected conference phone.
- Allows simultaneous natural conversation – the industry’s best full duplex
- Speak up to 10-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far end of the call
- Optional extended microphones expand coverage to 20 x 30 feet for larger conference rooms
- Gated microphones nearly eliminate distracting echo and room noise
- Downloadable upgrades as standards develop and protocols evolve
- 360-degree room coverage using a powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones for uniform coverage of a small to medium-sized conference room or office
- 248 X 68 pixel resolution LCD makes menu navigation easy (support for foreign languages including Asian characters)