The K-1900-7 panel phone will auto-dial a 1-32 digit programmable phone number each time the handset is lifted. The unit will Touch Tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls.
The K-1900-7 housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset, and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-7 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
For outdoor or harsh environments, the K-1900-7-EWP is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). The EWP version includes faceplate, transmitter and receiver gaskets, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as a urethane potted circuit board with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming
- Auto dials 1 (up to 32 digits) programmable speed dial number Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensions or analog Centrex and C.O. lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch Tone programmable
- Vandal resistant features: 1/8” thick stainless steel panel, armored cable and metal cradle
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with sealed push button volume control
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP)