The M600 M-Class Stereo/Mono Audio Power Amplifier by Bogen Communications is a powerful audio amplifier system that delivers Flexibility, Power, and Reliability.
Flexibility – 3 modes of operation: Stereo, 70V Mono, or Dual Mono; and 2 modular input bays for a variety of prioritized input types.
Power – up to 450W/ch
Reliability – Massive power toroid and heat sinks; heavy 14-gauge chassis; patented Back-Slope™ AC voltage stabilization; Clip limiters, DC voltage, over-current, and thermal protection circuits.
S/N Ratio (20K BW): 109 dB ref. 8 ohms, F.P.
Class of Operation: H
Product Weight: 46 lb.
- Power: 20A line cord**
- Input: Dependent on modules installed (stereo, high-impedance balanced input module w/screw terminals included) /RCA (Mono/70V mode, unbalanced)
- Output: 5-pin "touch-proof" Barrier Strip, RCA Pre- & Post-EQ Output
Power Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 40 kHz .5% THD
THD @ 1 kHz rated power: less than .02%
Load Impedance: 4-8 ohms, 70V
Minimum Load Impedance (Stereo): 3.2 ohms
Frequency Response @ 1 watt: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 0.25 dB
- 1 kHz direct: 0.5 dB @ 8 ohms
- 1 kHz bridged: 1.5 dB @ 70V
Inputs (Plug-in modules): Electronically balanced, high-impedance module standard, other modular input types available
- 70V Mono: 1200W @ 4 ohms
- 4-ohm: 600W per channel*
- 8-ohm: 400W per channel*
- At Backplane Connector or using Standard Input Module (incl.): 1.161V for 600W @ 4 ohms
(Module has Gain of 1)
AC Input Voltage Range: 95 to 130VAC, 60 Hz
Maximum AC Current: 20A**
Physical Dimensions: (W x H x D) 17" X 3-1/2" x 18-1/2" (not including brackets)
Protection: RF, DC, Low-frequency, Thermal, Low-Impedance, Circuit-Breaker, Short Circuit
Indicators: Status (On/Protect/Sleep), Clip/Limit, Signal
Cooling: Forced Air Variable Speed Fan
Thermal Emissions: 1913 BTU/hr
Special Features: Sleep Mode, Back-Slope regulation, Stereo, Dual Mono, 70V Mono Operation, Toroidal Power Transformer
Approvals: Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. and Canada
* Both channels driven at nominal line voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz.
** Requires 20A, NEMA 5-20R Type Receptacle.