The SPT30A Weatherproof Horn Loudspeaker 70V by Bogen is a high intelligibility, compact, reentrant type loudspeaker, designed for paging systems and intercom systems.
Their sturdy, weatherproof, all-metal construction makes it perfect to use in industrial plants, warehouses, transportation terminals, construction sites, schools, and recreational areas.
This outdoor loudspeaker also includes a built-in, variable impedance selector switch for matching the speaker power requirements to a 25V or 70V constant-voltage line.
- Power Rating (RMS): 30 watts continuous, 40 watts equalized
- Frequency Response: 225 Hz to 14 kHz
- Impedance: 25/70 volts
- Sound Pressure Level: 125 dB @ four feet on axis with 30-watt input @ 1000 Hz
- Dispersion: 100º
- Sensitivity as Microphone: -22 dBm [Ref: 10 dynes/cm2]
- Dimensions: 11" Diameter x 10-1/2" D
- Product Weight: 6 lb.
- Finish: Textured mocha enamel
- Impedance Selector Switch Settings (SPT30A only): 25V @ 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.8 watts 70V @ 30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.8 watts