The TPU60B Telephone Paging Amplifier 60W by Bogen is a wall-mounted telephone paging amplifier rated at 60 watts. This model can also be rack-mounted.
The TPU amplifier allows microphone and telephone paging; music input through an RCA jack or screw terminals; and voice-activated, variable level, music mute with fade back after page. These TPU amps include a night ringer which sends an electronic ringing tone signal through all speakers, alerting personnel of incoming calls. Jacks are also provided to bridge two TPU amplifiers to double the number of inputs and output power.
- Power Output: 60W RMS
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15k Hz ±1 dB
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Hum & Noise: (20 Hz to 20 kHz) MUSIC: -70 dB; TEL: -70 dB; MIC: -55 dB
- Sensitivity: MUSIC: 85mV; TEL: -20 dBm (77mV); MIC: 600μV
- Tone Control: BASS: ±9 dB @ 100 Hz; TREBLE: ±9 dB @ 10 kHz
- Regulation: 2 dB
- Inputs: TEL: 600-ohm balanced line, transformer-isolated
MUSIC: Hi-Z source, RCA jacks or screw terminals
MIC: Lo-Z balanced, screw terminal connection (dynamic only)
MUSIC MUTE: Mutes music when shorted
CONTACT RING: Sounds night ringer tone when customer-supplied dry contacts are closed
TEL RING: Sounds night ringer in response to 90V ring signal
BRIDGING: Permits bridging of two amplifiers
- Outputs: 25V, 25VCT, and 70V, 16 ohms balanced or unbalanced. Provision for WMT1A line-matching transformer
- Controls & Indicators: POWER & PEAK LEVEL LED indicators. ENHANCE, TREBLE, BASS, VOX SENS, RINGER VOLUME, MUSIC MUTE, MUSIC VOLUME, MIC VOLUME, TEL VOLUME, ALC controls (screwdriver-adjustable)
- Overload Protection: All models have thermal and electronic overload protection. 1.6A, 120V AC circuit breaker;
- Power Requirements: (120V AC, 60 Hz) TPU35B: 0.75A; TPU60B: 1.5A; TPU100B: 2A; TPU250: 5A
- Thermal Emissions (Full Power): TPU35B: 166.3 BTU/hr.; TPU60B: 211.7 BTU/hr.; TPU100B: 396.2 BTU/hr.; TPU250: 853.8 BTU/hr.
- Finish: Black with silver lettering
- Dimensions: 14-1/4" W x 8-3/8" H x 3-5/8" D
- Product Weight: TPU60B: 15 lb.