The LM-24S System provides a visual status of up to 24 lines or stations. If a line or station is in use, the corresponding LED will light steady, a ringing line or station will show a flashing LED.
Even if a ringing phone is out of hearing range, a common audible tone calls the operator’s attention to the visible display. The tone is adjustable for convenient operation.
The LM-24S Line Status Monitor System is designed for professional and efficient call processing at department answering positions, message centers and back-up attendant stations. Each LM-24S Line Status Monitor System includes one LM-24D Display and one LM-24M Scanner.
- Visual status for up to 24 analog lines or stations (idle, in-use, ringing)
- Programmable ring indication on a per-line basis
- Adjustable display viewing angle for desk or wall mounting
- Displays require only a single pair of wires
- Powers up to (3) LM-24D or LM-12W displays
- User printable extension identification cards
- Adjustable audio volume
- Quick installation
- Includes both the display and the scanner