The RC-2A Remote Controller provides remote relay operation from any standard Touch Tone telephone.
The controller is designed to be installed either locally or remotely. For local installations the RC-2A can be installed in series on any analog communications path, such as analog C.O. lines, analog PABX/KSU stations or Viking’s W-Series Doorboxes. and will passively monitor for Touch Tone commands.
For off-premise applications, the RC-2A will answer analog C.O. lines or PABX/KSU stations after a selectable ring delay. A field programmable access code can also be programmed to prevent unauthorized usage. The RC-2A will then allow remote relay operation. Note: For applications where more than one relay closure is required, the RC-3 is available
- Programmable access code
- Normally open or normally closed relay
- Selectable relay closure times
- Selectable ring delay (1, 2, 6, or 15)
- Easy installation with modular jacks and screw terminals
- Automatic disconnect or return to secure mode after 60 seconds