E-10-A Phone Intercom System Aluminum (Black Finish) by Viking Electronics is designed as an elegant, line powered telephone door entry phone or intercom system. It provides two-way handsfree communication. When the “Call” button is pressed, the E-10A will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-10A can be used with a Viking K-1900-5 or K1900-30 dialer, or connected directly to a CO line or analog PABX / KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit. If a line or station is not available, a Viking DLE-200B ringdown circuit can be used. One to four E-10A speaker phones can share an existing entry phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone Controller.
- Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances
- Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking C-2000B and a Viking SLP-1 or SLP-4
- Residential, commercial, and industrial door security
- Use with a Viking K-1900-5 or K-1900-30 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX / KSU station ports
- Use on any analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability