the Plantronics Entera headset delivers strong value and performance to the more cost-conscious contact centers. The Entera is available in a dual-earpiece design that blocks out background noise and a single-earpiece design that lets agents confer with colleagues. The Quick Disconnect feature ensures easy mobility in the work environment.
- Wideband audio range gives richer communications with natural sound and enhanced audio clarity
- DSP for reduced echo on VoIP systems
- Complete family of wideband headsets – This is the monaural voice tube microphone version in black with foam ear-cushions
- Included PerSonoCall software enables full integration with a wide range of enterprise-grade soft-phones
- Connect to IP softphones using the DA45 adapter with in-line controls – call answer and end, volume, and mute
- Connect to wideband IP hardphones using the A10 Wideband Adapter
- The SupraPlus Wideband has all of the features of Plantronics’ best-selling SupraPlus headset